of SmartCrete CRC
of SmartCrete CRC
- Student Spotlight – Youli Lin, Swinburne University of Technology
- SmartCrete CRC makes significant progress with several important projects in motion
- We’re Hiring – Chief Operating Officer
Meet our new CEO
SmartCrete CRC is delighted to welcome Clare Tubolets as our new CEO.
Clare brings a lot of excitement and energy to the company with her strong network and relationship skills. Clare will bring a new lens to our innovation and impact strategy to build collaboration capacity across the concrete and research sectors.
Get to know Clare
- CRC Expert with experience as an Industry and Research participant, CRC manager and Government program manager.
- Collaboration Enthusiast, Agile practitioner, passionate about unlocking the collaborative potential by bringing together world leading research and industry specialists to solve wicked problems.
- Life Learner, constantly curious and excited to engage with new knowledge!
“Australia’s world-leading research sector holds incredible potential value to our economic success if we can facilitate strong industry-research collaboration and shared vision”
Establishing an innovative predictive tool that will enable asset managers to monitor concrete corrosion, reduce maintenance costs, and minimise man entry.
Find out more about this project
This program is concerned with improving the way we engineer concrete structures and includes development of smart cladding, reduced noise pavements, 3D printed concrete structures, lightweight.
This program is concerned with the way we manage our concrete assets and includes development of sensing systems to monitor structural health and usage and inform lifetime models.
This program includes the development of self-healing, fire resistance, stronger and more durable concrete and includes
bio-concrete, use of artificial aggregate, CO2 absorbing concrete, luminescent concrete.